Give for North Texas Giving Day 2023
You are the foundation upon which those impacted by cancer can thrive. Just like our clients rely on the unwavering strength of our social workers, we rely on you to ensure that no one has to cope with cancer alone.
Join others in giving help & hope on North Texas Giving Day.
This year, we are already seeing an increase in clients, similar to last year’s 17% increase. Here is a snapshot of the crucial cancer support services provided as of July 2023:
- Over 101,500 miles in transportation to and from treatment
- Over $267,000 in financial assistance
- 276 emergency fund payments for utilities, groceries, and other basic needs
- 644 cases of nutritional supplements
- 592 medication copays covered
- 11 community health screening events hosted in medically underserved communities
Your donation will directly bolster critical financial, emotional, and practical support programs that stabilize cancer patients and their loved ones in a time of distress.
Here’s how you can make a difference on North Texas Giving Day:
- Donate: Visit our North Texas Giving Day page and make a donation that fits your heart and budget.
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising: Consider creating a personal fundraising page and inviting your network to contribute. You can inspire even more people to make a positive impact!
- Share: Spread the word about our campaign on your social media platforms and encourage your friends and family to join you in supporting those impacted by cancer.